Different modes of giving have been made available for your convenience:
Option 1: Outright gift of cash
- Credit card or cash: We offer convenient, secure ways to give:
- Online: Use our giving form
- Phone: Call us at 212-563-8700
- Check: Make your check payable to The Pontifical Mission Societies and mail to: The Pontifical Mission Societies. 70 W 36th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Gifts made via the United States Postal Service are credited on their postmarked date.
- Electronic transfer of funds or appreciated securities. Please email [email protected].
Option 2: Planned gifts
- WILLS, LIVING TRUSTS, AND BEQUESTS: The easiest and most common form of deferred gift is a charitable bequest in your will or living trust. For sample bequest language or more information, please email [email protected].
- INCOME GIFT: A lifetime income gift, such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust, can provide you with fixed payments for life. You can receive tax benefits and deductions as well.
- NONGRANTOR LEAD TRUST: Nongrantor lead trusts support The Pontifical Mission Societies and allow your family to receive the asset with a significantly reduced tax liability.
- RETAINED LIFE ESTATE: You can give a personal residence to The Pontifical Mission Societies but continue to live in it or rent it out during your lifetime. The property is removed from your taxable estate and you receive an immediate federal income tax deduction.
The Advancement Office can help you develop a gift plan that meets your financial and philanthropic goals. For any questions or concerns, please contact Josephine Everly at 212 563 8717 or [email protected].
Option 3: Give Online Now
You can donate through this page https://www.propfaith.net/PMSOnlineDonation/PageSource/orderinfo.aspx
Option 4: Choose Your Project
The Pontifical Mission Societies USA’s crowdfunding platform brings you projects that are close to the Pope’s heart. Choose one project here https://www.missio.org/explore.aspx?localization=EN